We are no longer registering students in the dance classes for the remainder of the Fall/Winter/Spring Session. Registration for dance classes will resume with the Summer Session. Please check back at the end of May for Summer Information.
We will continue to register students in the Adult Classes through April 30th.
RECREATIONAL DANCE PROGRAM
Whether your little one has visions of sugar plums dancing in their head or has plans to be on the road as a back up dancer for the latest and greatest pop star, know that when you come to The Dance Refinery, you’re guaranteed to get the best dance lessons Indianapolis has to offer. We are excited to bring you a wide variety of classes suited to all different skill levels. Some of the most popular types of dance instruction that we offer include:
- Ballet: A classical dance form demanding grace and precision and employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement. We offer Ballet for ages 3 and up.
- Jazz: A style of dance often to upbeat music, working on rhythm, patterns, isolations and fundamental dance basics such as leaps, turns, kicks, splits, etc. We offer Jazz for ages 3 and up.
- Tap: A style of dance performed wearing shoes fitted with metal taps, characterized by rhythmical tapping of the toes and heels. We offer Tap for ages 3 and up.
- Hip Hop: Hip Hop combines street-dancing with dance steps of pop artists such as Justin Timberlake, Wade Robson, Shane Sparks and Dan Karaty from the hit show So You Think You Can Dance, to create funky, upbeat, urban style dancing which anyone can learn. No previous dance experience required. We offer Hip Hop for ages 5 and up.
- Contemporary/Lyrical: Contemporary/Lyrical combines Jazz, Modern and Ballet Techniques in fluid, controlled movements. This style of dance often has a story element that relates to the lyrics and emotion of the song. We offer Contemporary/Lyrical for ages 7 and up.
- Triple Threat: An exciting NEW class that gives your future star the tools they will need to become a "Producers Dream" at any casting call in the Commercial, Television, or Broadway Industry. Throughout the course of the class, students will refine their skills in dancing, singing and acting in order to excel through any audition process.
The Dance Refinery has six state- of- the- art rooms, all equipped with stereo systems, mirrors, ballet barres, and floating floors to help prevent injuries.
- Creative Movement (18 months- 3 years old)
- Ballet (3 years – Adult)
- Jazz (3 years – Adult)
- Tap (3 years – Teen)
- Hip Hop (5 years – Adult)
- Lyrical/Contemporary (7 years - Adult)
- Pom/Cheer Dance (9-11 years)
Enroll With Us Today!
We offer classes in almost every genre here at The Dance Refinery. Come in for your FREE TRIAL CLASS TODAY! Increase your athletic ability, flexibility, stamina, and confidence by calling 317-881-1905 to enroll in one of our premier dance classes.